What Kind of Information Does Near and Deer Collect?
Near and Deer collects the personal information you provide us in connection with your registration or application with us, creation of an online account with us, purchasing from us through the Website, subsequent use of the Website, participation in our surveys or other promotions, or provision to us of feedback or submissions. Such information may include your name, email address, and telephone number.
How Does Near and Deer Use My Information?
When we collect information from you, such information may be used for one or more of the following reasons:
* to process and complete any order or purchase transaction
* to identify your preferences so that we can notify you of new or additional products, services and promotions that might be of interest to you
* to improve product offerings and customer service
* to notify you about new services, features, promotions and special offers that Near and Deer thinks you will find valuable
* to respond to your inquiries
* to administer your participation in promotions, contests and sweepstakes in which you have chosen to participate
* to conduct research
Does Near and Deer Share My Information with Third Parties?
Is My Information Secure With Near and Deer ?
Protecting your personal information is important to us. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect your information as it is transmitted over the Internet. SSL is a proven coding system that lets your browser automatically encrypt, or scramble, data before you send it to us. To support this technology, users must have an SSL-capable browser. While we use such sophisticated security technology to secure users information, user name and password, we cannot guarantee that any electronic commerce is totally secure.