Faux Taxidermy Bee Fabric Deer Head
This faux deer head has been covered in an ivory cream colored bee pattern. The antlers are in a natural finish for a more rustic look.
**This item is custom made to order; please allow 2 weeks for production prior to shipment. (Fabric must be custom ordered)**
• 22" tall
• 16.25" wide
• 13" deep
• Use a strong nail or screw
• The antlers are removable to save space in shipping and storage
• Glue the antlers in place before hanging to insure that they will not fall and break
We love making custom deer heads, please message us to start working on a unique piece!
Shop with confidence with Near and Deer. We work full-time on our shop to ensure that our faux taxidermy products are completed as quickly as possible with the highest possible quality. Our customer service is superior. We respond to messages and inquiries quickly; we are always excited to make custom orders (usually for no additional fee); and we are willing to rush your order if you need it by a certain date (again, usually at no additional cost). If for some reason you do have any issue with your purchase, we will correct it immediately. We also have a hassle free return policy, so you can shop with confidence. If the home décor piece you purchase is not exactly what you wanted or you just changed your mind, we will happily return or exchange it for you. We treat our customers how we want to be treated.
*PLEASE REVIEW OUR SHOP POLICIES BEFORE MAKING A PURCHASE*
• For orders in the US, we ship USPS, UPS, or Fedex. Please let us know if your address requires a specific delivery method.
• International orders are shipped via United States Postal Service. Your country may charge you import fees of VAT taxes that are not included in the shipping price. We recommend that you look to see if you are subject to any additional fees prior to purchasing this item, as we are not responsible for paying any additional fees. We ship everywhere! If you do not see your country listed, let us know and we will send you a shipping quote.