- 21" tall
- 25" wide
- 13" deep
Allow us to introduce our number one bestseller and the darling and namesake of Near and Deer…drumroll please…our 14-point faux deer head! This guy is our most popular piece of wall décor with our customers, and it’s easy to see why. The classic, noble styling is versatility to the max. It fits with almost any type of décor, in almost any space, depending on the color palette you choose.
And did we mention that our fake deer head is fully customizable? Our painters here at Near and Deer hand paint every single piece and are standing by ready to paint a 14-point deer head in any color that you need. White with gold antlers is a classic, timeless color combination, while all black makes a bold statement. Or you might go with a bright pink to really pop as a statement piece on a gallery wall.
Our deer head can fit in with other pieces and anchor your existing décor, and it can also carry a space all on its own. Above a mantel, over a bed, in a living room, in an office, hotel lobby, den or dining room, our faux deer head is at home anywhere. Styling hint: our deer head also looks great integrated with holiday decorations. And best of all, it is made of resin and 100% cruelty-free, so you can rest easy knowing that no real deer were harmed in the making of your wall décor.
As a note – the antlers are shipped unattached to the head for security during shipping, so we recommend gluing them securely into place before mounting your head on your wall with a sturdy, anchored screw using the convenient keyhole on the back. Don’t forget to tag us on social and show off how you style your Near and Deer head
- This piece is fairly lightweight and very easy to hang.
- The deer head comes in three pieces – the antlers are removable to save space in shipping and storage.
- We highly recommend that you glue the antlers into the head before hanging the piece, especially if you’ll be hanging it in a high traffic area or above your bed or crib.
- Hang the deer head on a strong screw. If your wall is thin, we also recommend using a drywall anchor.
- For orders in the US, we ship USPS, UPS, or FedEx. Please let us know if your address requires a specific delivery method.
- International orders are shipped via USPS or FedEx. Your country may charge you import fees of VAT taxes that are not included in the shipping price. We recommend that you look to see if you are subject to any additional fees prior to purchasing this item, as we are not responsible for paying any additional fees.